Expression of Interest
Billaroy 395 Turanville Road, Scone NSW 2337
David Carter Property & Livestock is pleased to present to market the highly productive multi-purpose irrigation farm, ‘Billaroy’. A well-regarded rural property, close to Scone. It offers production capacity coupled with the value of outstanding water security. A rare offering and quite unlike any other in the current Scone real estate market.
Being 100% arable and blessed with black alluvial soils, ‘Billaroy’ is set amid 37.6 Ha (93 Acres approx.) of picturesque river flats. Being strategically located on the banks of both the Kingdon Ponds and Dartbrook River systems in the heart of the Upper Hunter Valley and just a short 8.5 Klm’s from Scone via an all-weather road.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
• This exceptional opportunity offers potential purchasers’ exposure to immediate cashflow in its current configuration and further allows the ability to scale their business using complimentary development opportunities available to water-conscious investors.
• Located just 8.5 Klm’s from Scone, ‘Billaroy’ leverages its strategic location with all-weather road access from the New England Highway, which allows semi-trailer sized vehicles access for loading or unloading purposes.
• ‘Billaroy’ is bound to its East by The Kingdon Ponds and to its West by the Dartbrook. The property boasts a 230 ML Hunter Unregulated and Alluvial water access licence (WAL) drawn from one of two reliable wells.
• Irrigation capacity is facilitated through a well-developed underground mains system and is currently delivered by the way of travelling irrigators and hand shift pipes which can cover 100% of the property.
• Working Improvements include a 16m x 12m x 5m hay shed in good condition, with another machinery shed alongside, also in great condition. A three bay lock up garage is located alongside the house, with unloading yards and an old dairy nearby.
• The charming weatherboard home is beautifully situated, overlooking the banks of the Kingdom Ponds and presents as an appealing country residence with tall ceilings, well proportioned rooms and abundant natural light. Match this with the peace and serenity that surrounds you, as you relax under your large covered outdoor entertainment area and you have all the hallmarks of a great family home.
• ‘Billaroy’ has been prudently managed in its past as a prime lucerne hay and silage farm. In conjunction with this it has been used for cattle finishing and has supported as a modest stud cattle breeder herd.
• Rainfall is approx. 650mm per annum. (Bureau of Meteorology).
• Boundary fencing is currently in good condition. Some internal fencing requires maintenance.
Properties of this calibre are highly sought after for their inherent production capabilities, deep alluvial soils, valuable water security, central location and rural lifestyle. This sale offers an exceptional opportunity to buy into a district surrounded by world class Thoroughbred Horse studs and the prosperous local community of Scone. A sought-after location, under 3.5 hours to the heart of Sydney. Its many attributes and its close proximity to the services of Scone and the Upper Hunter make it a must to inspect.
For sale by Expression of Interest (EOI). Buyers are invited to submit their best and final offer in writing by 5.00 pm of Monday 11 April 2022, or if not sold beforehand.
Inspection is strictly by private appointment with the exclusive selling agent David Carter (0438 453 172) from David Carter Property & Livestock Scone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement from sources, we believe to be reliable; we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations in order to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
"Thank you for viewing this property, I look forward to speaking with you."
This property was listed by David Carter Property & Livestock. Call David today to arrange your personal inspection.
Tel: 0438 453 172