David Carter Property & Livestock is pleased to present to market, LOTS 1-2 (DP1213542) and LOTS 104,111 (DP752478), Upper Rouchel Road, Upper Rouchel NSW 2336.
Located in the highly regarded Upper Rouchel district of NSW and neighbouring the untouched natural beauty of the world-famous Barrington Tops National Park. Comprises four Lots totalling 150.60 Ha (373 Ac) of predominately pristine timbered hill country, with stands of mature native hardwood timber as well as lighter stands of timbered to open grazing areas.
Uses/Potential Income Sources: This ‘off the grid’ multi-use property offers a range of activities including timber harvesting or onsite sawn timber production using your own portable sawmill, eco-tourism, carbon offset potential, four-wheel driving, camping, hunting, motor bike riding, bushwalking/exploring, mountain biking or just getting away from it all. It is the complete country experience simply awaiting you and your family. The great escape for nature lovers to enjoy the serenity that comes with this secluded and private property.
• Timber Production: This property has been selectively logged in its past and there remains stands of millable timber on the property which could be selectively harvested under a Private Native Forestry Plan (to be established by the new purchasers). An existing plan with the current owners is currently in place allowing selective logging on the property. Established relationships with timber mills and timber cutters are also in place.
• Country, Water and Driving: Natural springs provide water to the property at some points, with some feeding paddock dams. There are numerous 4×4 vehicle trails throughout, helping you to traverse the property with relative ease. Fencing ranges from fair to good in sections across the property. Chocolate/red basalt soils predominate. A semi-permanent water course known as Right Hand Creek, runs through the bottom of the property.
• Privacy: The property offers its guests the luxury of total privacy, coupled with spectacular views of the nearby Barrington Tops and picturesque Upper Rouchel Valley. Scattered among the tall timbers there are pockets of natural rainforest vegetation and diverse abundant wildlife, including at times deer.
• Topography Access/Egress: You will need a dedicated 4-wheel drive vehicle to access and drive through this property. It is a hill block in a mountain area with plateaus and shelf country, typical of this location. Be prepared with driving up and down to access and drive through the property.
• Rainfall: In good seasons, rainfall is quoted to be between (1524 mm – 1778 mm), 60 – 70 inches per annum. (As advised by the current owners).
• Location: Located approximately, 1 hour from Australia’s Horse Capital, Scone, 1 hour from Muswellbrook, 4 hours to Sydney and 2.5 hours from Newcastle.
Home: This property boasts a well presented eco – home (weekender) built from western red cedar which sits perfectly atop a cleared level plateau with stunning views of the Rouchel valley below.
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living room area with cathedral ceiling
• Two bedrooms
• Wrap around verandah on three sides
• Off grid with LPG gas hot water and stove with solar power. Petrol generator (Inside shed)
• Four rainwater tanks totalling 45,000 litres of water
• Timber floors
• Single bay lock-up work shed
• Septic system
• Established lawn and garden
• Dams x 2 below the house
• Private Native Forestry Plan in place and attached to the property
• There are four paddock dams located across the property
• Good mobile phone and television reception at the house
• Boundary fencing along three sides of the property in fair to good condition in parts
This is your ultimate rural escape and lends itself to a number of rewarding rural pursuits. Its many attributes, its close proximity to the services of Scone/Muswellbrook coupled with the outstanding natural beauty of the Upper Hunter make it a must to inspect.
For Sale by Expression of Interest (EOI). Buyers are invited to submit their best and final offer in writing by 4.00 pm of Monday 07 March 2022, or if not sold beforehand.
For further information and to arrange your inspection, contact your exclusive selling agent David Carter (0438 453 172) from David Carter Property & Livestock Scone.
"Thank you for viewing this property, I look forward to speaking with you."
This property was listed by David Carter Property & Livestock. Call David today to arrange your personal inspection.
Tel: 0438 453 172